About Listening Advantage
We were established in 1996 in Westlake to provide family friendly audiology services. We offer comprehensive hearing evaluations as well as consultation services to individuals, families, and agencies.
We also specialize in hearing instrument fittings with advanced digital hearing aids featuring: Widex, Oticon, Phonak, and ReSound products.
- Newborn hearing screenings
- School hearing screenings
- Adult and Pediatric hearing evaluations
- Adult and Pediatric hearing aid consultations, selection, and fittings
- Auditory processing evaluations
- Custom hearing protection, including musician's monitors and swim molds
- Assistive listening devices
- Hearing aid repairs/ batteries
- Mary K. Westbrook, M.A., CCC-A
- Mary is a licensed audiologist with over 30 years of experience serving pediatric and adult patients. She has her Clinical Certificate of Competence from The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and is a Fellow of The American Academy of Audiology. She graduated from Kent State University with a Master's degree in Audiology. Mary started this practice in 1996 and has been serving the surrounding communities ever since.
- Office Manager
- Kathy Politowicz
- Kathy has been helping our patients since 1998. She is the friendly voice you hear on the phone and the welcoming face you see in the front of our office. Kathy is always willing to work with our patients on scheduling or insurance issues and is eager to make your experience with us a pleasant one.
Please call our office manager, Kathy, to schedule an appointment. We look forward to serving you! Phone: 440-835-9612 or 1-800-279-1663 (outside Cuyahoga County)